1. Data relating to the Controller
Company: XIP-XAP SL - B25221953
Address: GRAN VIA DE LLÍVIA, 63 - (25195) LLEIDA
Contact: XIPXAP@XIPXAP.CAT - 973243321
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, at XIP-XAP SL we process the data you provide us for some, or all, of the following purposes:
- Archive/history of workers and former workers of the company
- Purchase/sale of goods and services.
- Purchase/sale of material
- Communication through chats, with the Controller and other Affected Parties
- Control and supervision of the efficiency and quality of the entity
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, preparation of payrolls and other related tasks
- Sending commercial information of the entity by postal mail, email or others
- Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collections and payments management
- Information from Cookies
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and compensation for the work performed
- Provide them a service
- Publication of personal data on different social networks or other publication methods
- çCarry out a personnel selection process based on the capabilities, aptitudes and other data of interest included in the resume
- Receipt of the provision of a service
- After-sales service and loyalty
- Processing of registrations and leave due to common illness or work accident
- Budget processing
- Use of data derived from the company's activities
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other type of relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Tax administration
- Banks and financial entities
- Consulting/Audit Entities
- Computer software and hardware maintenance entities
- Social Security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether at XIP-XAP SL we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. XIP-XAP SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to use any of your rights, you can do so through the links provided below:
- To exercise your right of Access click aquí
- To exercise your right to Rectification click aquí
- To exercise your right to Deletion (Forgetting), click aquí
- To exercise your right to Limitation of Processing click aquí
- To exercise your right to Oppose click aquí
- To exercise your right to Portability click aquí
Alternatively, you can also contact us by postal mail at the following address: GRAN VIA DE LLÍVIA, 63 - (25195) LLEIDA, attaching a photocopy of your DNI, for certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address you use for the account or portal that is the subject of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. Cookies policy